All CVs should include the following:
• Your name
• Your discipline (pianist, tenor, composer, etc)
• Your address
• Your contact details: give an e-mail address, but not more than two phone numbers (mobile and home).
• Your educational record (secondary and beyond)
• Your qualifications, scholarships, awards, prizes and honours
• Your skills that might not form part of your educational record (for example, language skills, IT skills, the fact that you hold a clean driver’s licence)
• Commercial recordings and broadcasts in which you have participated
• Concerts, masterclasses and workshops in which you have participated
• References (usually your Principal Study teacher, Head of School or recent employer e.g. Head of Music Service where appropriate)
Check out the sample CVs and biographies below. You are strongly advised to look at a range of CVs and not those just identified as your instrument or School.