Renewing your loans
You can renew standard loan items up to five times before you have to return them to the RNCM Library. You can renew items at the Library counter, by phone, or online via the Library catalogue.
CDs, DVDs and 7 Day items can only be renewed once. Short loan items and anything that has been reserved by another borrower are not renewable. You can see if this applies to any of your loans from your account on the online Library catalogue.
- Go to http://catalogue.rncm.ac.uk
- Click on “My Account”
- Enter your barcode number as displayed on your ID card (Make sure the letters are in UPPER CASE)
- Enter your 4-digit pin (usually the days and month of your date of birth i.e.ddmm, but if you are unsure please ask at the Library counter) and click “Log in”
- Go to “Loan/ Renewals”
- Select the items you want to renew
- Click “renew selection” in the bottom right hand corner of the screen
- Once you have confirmed the renewal the new due date will be displayed
Call the Library on 0161 907 5243 to renew your items by phone. This option is only available during Library opening hours.
Please note: If you have outstanding fines on your library account you will not be able to renew your items