ASIMUT Student User Room Bookings Guide
Go directly to Asimut https://rncm.asimut.net
from a web browser, a smartphone or click the
“A” icon on the desktop when using a College PC and login using your RNCM
Your schedule for the week will also be displayed here.
Make a booking
Select a date from the calendar
- Either input the room number /name in the
search box or select the group of rooms you are looking to find a space in from
the list of location groups, all rooms are grouped by location
- Once you select the group or specific room you
will be showed the availability of the space.
If you are authorized to book that particular
room – see the detail on the right panel. You can alter the time up to 2 hours.
You could also change the location from this screen too. Or just hit save to
make the provisional booking. There will be a warning if you try to book over 2
hours or are not authorized to book that room.
- The provisional booking will now display in your
Reconfirm or Cancel
- To reconfirm your bookings go to one of the many
designated touch screens around the college
You cannot re-confirm
your booking without your RNCM ID Card.
The screen will display your bookings for the day
and will allow you to reconfirm those commencing within the next 4 hours by
touching tick. Or to cancel touch the cross. Once you have reconfirmed your
bookings you may still cancel them by logging into the system.
- From the touch screens you can also make a
bookings, search for tutors and peers schedules and see what events and classes
are happening today around the college.
- To reduce
queues at peak times, avoid using the touch screens to make bookings. This can
be done from any computer or smart phone.
Touch Screen Locations
- 2 in reception at the bottom of the stairs
- 1 outside the green room in the refectory
- 1st floor library corridor entrance
- 2nd floor library corridor entrance
- Ground floor oxford road wing opposite the lift
- Ground floor oxford road wing opposite room 14
- 3rd floor main building next to room 331
- 3rd floor main building next to room 352
- 3rd floor main building outside counselling suite
- 2nd floor main building balcony overlooking
Last modified: Wednesday, 29 January 2020, 3:21 PM