Get Support. Take Control. Feel Better.
Maybe you are feeling overwhelmed with workload, struggling socially or just not feeling yourself? Togetherall is a safe, online community where people support each other anonymously to improve mental health and wellbeing.
You will have access to a 24/7 online global community and professional support from trained professionals. Togetherall provides a safe space online to get things off your chest, explore your feelings, get creative and learn how to self-manage your mental health and wellbeing. They’ve been providing support since 2007!
Within the community on Togetherall, you are anonymous to other members and your personal information is kept secure while you are on the site (see Togetherall’s privacy statement here). The RNCM will not be informed if you’ve signed up to Togetherall or know of your activity on the service unless they are seriously concerned about your safety.
Togetherall is free to all RNCM students. Here's how to join:
- Visit togetherall.com
- Click 'Register' and select 'I'm from a University or College'.
- Enter your RNCM student email address along with some basic details on the registration form
- You'll receive an email from Togetherall. Click on the activation link in the email to confirm your account.
Togetherall offers a range of activities that allow you to work through what's troubling you:
- Share your thoughts and join a Talkabout alongside fellow members to share and discuss what's on your mind, gain support and advice. You can do this with the whole community or form your own groups or one-to-one chats.
- Take self-assessments to help you understand more about yourself.
- Make a Brick to express yourself and your feelings creatively through drawing or by uploading your own images.
- Find lots of information in Resources which can help you understand more about how you are feeling, set goals and track your progress.
- Make friends anonymously so you can give and receive support from others like you.
- Join our Courses with others to learn how to manage everything from depression and anxiety to improving your problem solving and learning to stop procrastinating.
A quick look at Togetherall
On the website you'll find a number of useful self-help courses that you can click through in 10-15 mins for some tips and advice. Courses include:
- Balance your
- Coping with
Grief & Loss
Depression and Low Mood
Stress and Worry
- Quit Smoking
- Stop Procrastinating