Click if page fails to load

    • In an emergency, call 999

      Emergencies include:
      • When someone's life is at risk
      • When you or someone else is seriously ill or injured
      • When you feel like you might attempt suicide, or may have seriously harmed yourself
      • When violence is being used or threatened
      • When a crime is in progress

      If you're in the RNCM and require first aid or emergency services, contact Reception (call 0161 907 5300 or extension 300 from a College phone). We have specially trained staff who are there to help you and can coordinate the help that you need.

    • Urgent Medical Care

      NHS 111 can help if you need urgent medical help or if you're not sure what to do. 
      You can get help from NHS 111 online or call 111. It's available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
      Visit the NHS website for information on its Urgent and Emergency care services

    • Report a crime (non-emergency)

      Report online or call 101 if you want to report a minor crime or incident, such as:

      • a stolen item
      • property damage
      • a civil dispute
      • if you suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood
      • to share information about possible criminal activity in your area
      • antisocial behaviour
      • non-urgent enquiries

  • First Aid in the RNCM

  • Mental Health First Aid

  • Help in a Mental Health Crisis

  • Other pages that may be useful...